Creating a Directory Call Flow
- Select Flows from the side navigation bar.
- Click “New Flow” button.
- Assign a name to your flow (i.e. Company Directory, Sales Directory)
- Drag the Menu applet to the “drop applet here” box.
Choose the menu prompt you would like to use. This is what the customer will hear when they reach the menu.
- Read text like robot: Enter desired text in box and click SAVE.
- Upload an MP3 file: Choose the MP3 file from your computer and it will upload automatically (Max file size: 5MB).
- Record using your phone: Enter your phone number and click Call & Record to have the system call you to record your message.
- Choose from your library: Allows you to select from any existing recordings you have stored in the system.
For each keypress option:
- Enter keypad number (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 0)
- Drag the voice applet you would like to use for the keypress (i.e. Dial, Voicemail, Redirect) into the Drop applet here box.
- Follow applet prompts to set applet up accordingly to complete setup for each keypress (see individual applet help files for applet setup instructions).
- Enter a value for how many times the menu is repeated back to the caller (i.e. 0, 1, 2)
- Add call flow applet to direct caller to in the event a menu keypress option is not chosen (i.e. a forwarded call to an operator, voicemail)
- Add an optional customized message to play if caller didn’t enter an option correctly.
- Click SAVE at top right of web page to save your call flow.