Creating a Voicemail Call Flow
- Select Flows from the side navigation bar.
- Click “New Flow” button.
- Assign a name to your forwarding flow (i.e. Sales Voicemail, General Mailbox)
- Click OK
- Drag the Voicemail applet to the “drop applet here” box.
Choose the type of prompt you would like to use.
- Read text like robot: Enter desired text in box and click SAVE.
- Upload an MP3 file: Choose the MP3 file from your computer and it will upload automatically (Max file size: 5MB).
- Record using your phone: Enter your phone number and click Call & Record to have the system call you to record your message.
- Choose from your library: Allows you to select from any existing recordings you have stored in the system.
- Assign an individual or group to receive incoming voicemails.
- Click SAVE at top right of web page to save your call flow.